Help us help you by making sure that you stick to the following guidance when visiting us:
- Please wear a mask indoors when entering and when walking around the shop. If you’re sitting in at a table, you don’t need to wear a mask. Regardless of if you’re sit in or takeaway, we have spare masks if you’ve forgotten yours and please don’t be offended if we ask you if you want one.
- We’re limiting you to two small household groups in the shop for takeaway, and groups of no more than six for eating in. Where possible, please shop alone and be considerate of space for each other. We’ve added floor markings and spaced tables appropriately to guarantee space.
- If you’re sitting in, find yourself a table (it’s first come first served) and we’ll head over to take your order, even if it’s for sit in and takeaway items.
- Make use of the hand sanitisers in the shop throughout your time with us.
- If you’re feeling unwell or have any symptoms, please do not risk it by coming in.
We always appreciate your co-operation in helping us do what we can to keep all of customers, our staff and you safe.
If you want to know what we are doing to prevent the spread of COVID, please note:
- All of our team have temperature checks throughout their shift.
- Anyone with symptoms gets tested and isolates as required.
- Our enhanced cleaning schedule means all shop surfaces are regularly sanitised.
- We wear gloves and tongs to handle your food.
- All of our team regularly wash and sanitise their hands, and masks are worn at all times.
We know it’s uncertain times we’re living in, so for the most up to date announcements on what we’re doing, make sure you follow us on social media.