Help us help you by making sure that you stick to the following guidance when visiting us:
- Please wear a mask indoors when entering and throughout the duration of your visit. We have spares if you’ve forgotten your mask and please don’t be offended if we ask you if you want one.
- We’re limiting you to two small household groups in the shop for takeaway only. Where possible, please shop alone and be considerate of space for each other. We’ve added floor markings to guarantee space.
- Make use of the hand sanitiser by the shop entrance and the till, especially when making payment.
- If you’re feeling unwell or have any symptoms, please do not risk it by coming in.
We always appreciate your co-operation in helping us do what we can to keep all of customers, our staff and you safe.
If you want to know what we are doing to prevent the spread of COVID, please note:
- All of our team have temperature checks throughout their shift.
- Anyone with symptoms gets tested and isolates as required.
- Our enhanced cleaning schedule means all shop surfaces are regularly sanitised.
- We wear gloves and tongs to handle your food
- All of our team regularly wash and sanitise their hands, and masks are worn at all times.
We know it’s uncertain times we’re living in – so. for the most up to date announcements on what we’re doing, make sure you follow us on social media.