Hangover Helpers here we come.
We’re starting 2021 as we mean to go on with the very first Slow Rise Bakery Hangover Bagel Cafe.
Our very first hot creations will be available to pre-order ONLY, allowing you to select an available slot to collect.
Please note, we’ll be open from 10am – 2pm on New Years Day. Takeout coffee and limited bakes will be available for drop-ins – filled bagels available by pre-order ONLY.
Click Shop Now to see the full menu.
Our New Year Opening Hours are available below, along with more information on how orders work.
New Year Opening Times
Friday 1st January – 10:00 – 14:00
Saturday 2nd January – 10:00 – 15:00
Sunday 3rd January – 10:00 – 15:00
Tuesday 5th January – normal opening times recommence.
How It Works
Orders can be placed via our Web Shop. Please note, that collection times and stock are limited so we advise you book early.
Ordering is simple:
1) Select your collection time on your preferred collection date. Current collection days and times are:
- Wednesday 23rd December 10:00 – 14:00
- Thursday 24th December 10:00 – 13:00
2) Select your filled bagels for pre-order and pay in advance.
3) Collect on your selected time/day (alongside any other extra bits from the counter or our coffee machine) and enjoy.
Allergen Information – Please note that all our products are made in a small kitchen, where we handle nuts, wheat, milk, mustard, soy and sesame seeds. We cannot therefore guarantee all products to be free of allergens. If you need further advice, get in contact with us and we’ll be happy to advise you further.